Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Trip Down Memory Lane

Now Dive is the Giver of Assignments. He’s asked us to post pictures from our misspent youths. Robyn has obliged (she's so cute!), and now I’m feeling guilty. As my parents are the keepers of the family photos, I don’t have many pictures of my childhood with me here. I did find this one, however, that seemed like a good fit for the assignment.


I remember this day pretty clearly. My family and I went to the Maine coast with my grandparents. My Pop-Pop had given me this new hat, and I thought it was cool. A note: I didn’t (and don’t) have buck teeth. I’m not really sure what kind of facial expression I was going for here. Pop-Pop was a bit of a shutterbug, and I know I sometimes got annoyed with the constant flash-popping.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Kav said...

Child me would have found you very hot. You've got lovely eyes.

Holy crap, I just commented without using sarcasm. I feel weird now.

dive said...

Jeepers Creepers! Where'd ya get those peepers?

Sassy, you were gorgeous! What a babe. And what a great hat, too!
How did such a lovely little girl grow up into such a sassy exponent of the seven deadly sins?

Scout said...

I agree with Kav and Dive--your eyes are beautiful. And the ringlets and the smile, even with the teeth. Very cute.

Sassy Sundry said...

Awww.... Shucks.

If I posted pictures of the awkward era (12--14), you wouldn't say such things.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

hmm.. i don't know who's more cute.. you or robyn. hmmmm