Friday, October 26, 2007

Close One

Holy shit, my nails are a ragged mess. I can’t believe we actually won that one. Curt Schilling’s politics be damned, he settled in and did some fine pitching in what might have been his last game wearing a Red Sox uniform. I heart Hideki Okajima and Jonathan Papelbon—way to pick off Holliday, Pap.

Thanks to Jacoby Ellsbury (Eddie Munster’s way cuter cousin) for winning America free tacos by stealing a base. Can I redeem mine at Taco Loco, please?

Oh, and Manuel, my Blog Friend in Belfast, you rock. Way to cheer on the Sox!

4 comments:

dive said...

We are indeed two peoples divided by a common language, Sassy.
I didn't understand a word of that.

Scout said...

I haven't watched a single game. I'm afraid I can't bring myself to do it. Good luck, though.

Full said...

You been on the Guinness again Sassy?

As a very enthusiastic supporter of my beloved sport of rugby, I can understand your passion and enthusiasm, so I will try to find out more about this thing you call baseball.

Go Sox!!!

Maria said...

When is baseball gonna be over?