All these tags! I’m not sure If I’m going to do this one every week (I rather like the little list I did last week), but I’ll try most things once. If I like it, I’ll try it again.
1. The Misanthropic: Name something (about humanity) you absolutely hate.
I hate that we hate. It seems to me that most of our problems stem from this tendency.
2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.
The Bush Administration’s plan to go to war with Iran. They’re doing it to cover up a failed policy in Iraq and to satisfy Cheney’s jones to start WWIII.
3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.
It’s bloody freezing in this office, and my hands hurt they are so cold. And it still hasn’t snowed for real here yet. And, it’s Monday. I hate Mondays.
4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
My blog pals make me think and laugh. I like them.
5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.
I have all my own teeth (minus my lost wisdom). Thanks to whitening strips, they even look decent right now.
6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.
I wish, I wish, I wish I was walking around some new city in the spring. It would be nice if there was some nice lad walking around with me.